Section K – Fruit
STEWARD: Anne Cripps
ENTRY FEE: 60 cents. 1st Prize $4; 2nd Prize $2 (unless otherwise stated)
MRS GLENYS TEAKLE MEMORIAL TROPHY
For exhibitor gaining highest aggregate points in Fruit.
MRS MARGY SIMPSON PRIZE ($15)
For most outstanding exhibit of Citrus Fruit from classes 265–270.
All exhibits must have been grown by the exhibitor. Stalks to be cut level with top of fruit.
Judging commences at 1pm Friday.
265. Three navel oranges.
266. Three oranges any other variety.
267.Three mandarins, any variety
268. Three lemons, any variety (Prizes of $6 and $4 donated by Gaylene Johnson)
269. Three grapefruit
270. Three Limes.
272. Collection of citrus fruit (Prize of $5 donated by PJ & HB Allen).
273. Exhibit of nuts.
274. Three passionfruit.
275. Mulberries, approx 125 grams. 276 Collection of Fruit (Prize of $6 and $4 donated by Rural Training Australia).
277. Exhibit of any other variety of fruit.